Wednesday, January 28, 2009

thank you--it's been great

i would like to thank all of you who i have gotten to know and who have been so supportive of me during my tenure here. i have truly enjoyed all of the various roles that i have played. they include: dad, daddy, pop, hey you and even occasionally stupid butt head. it is time however for me to relinquish these positions as i have been given a new title, new position and role. some of you may notice that there is some overlap in duties between my previous role and my current one, but management has made the decision, one with which i agree, that my previous responsibilities will be be cut back, in order to allow me to focus on this one important area. I am now a professional and full time "butt wiper." my duties will include the wiping of rear ends after going potty, the changing of diapers, regardless of their contents and the occasional cleaning of dog poop from under the dining room table (the dog feels his malodorous gifts will add to the festive feel of any dinner party or as the table is more commonly used, inspire a truer version of events when they are being documented in a scrap book). i will no longer be cooking as certain health code prohibit some one with my title and duties from entering a kitchen.

once again, thank you all and i hope to see you soon.

i can be reached in the bathroom, nursery or under the dining room table.

1 comment: